I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
15 Things That Can Lower Your Credit Score
- Apply for any new credit card, or loan.
- Change jobs, even for a better job. Consult first.
- Pay a bill in collections. Consult with your mortgage broker about when to pay it.
- Open new bank, credit, utility or service accounts. Don't Inquire about lowering your interest rates on any current account.
- Shop for furniture, a new car, or any major items, which may result in your credit being run.
- Deposit over $300 into a bank account you may have to document the source and reason.
- Use funds from family or a friend to pay for things related to the purchase of your home (like the down payment, appraisal, earnest money ), gifts are NOT allowed by some major loan providers.
- Let your bank statements to go into a negative balance. You might be required to give those statements to the bank.
- Miss a payment on a credit credit card, utility or service.
- Transfer money from one account to another. Keep your accounts easy to explain and understand.
- Close existing bank or credit account.
- Co-sign on any accounts.
- Make large purchases such as furniture, vehicles, jewlery etc.
- Stop paying any bills for services or utility.
- Give notice to a tenant to move out, or your landlord 30 day notice.
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not