I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
5 Simple steps for Staging your Home
Here are some tips for getting your home ready to sell!!!!
1) Remove clutter. To sell a house, it’s better to remove knickknacks and mementos so buyers feel like they are shopping rather than intruding.
2) Renew, repair or replace. Now is the time to repair and replace all those little items you could live with but that may make a potential buyer wonder “what else is wrong.” Before undergoing major renovations or repairs, check with your real estate sales associate.
3) Clean, clean, clean. Cleanliness leads to sales. Straighten up closets, clean inside the kitchen and medicine cabinets. Dust and polish dishes in the china cabinet. Generally assume potential buyers will examine every nook and cranny of your house.
4) Add life. Use potted plants, a bowl of fruit, natural lighting, or anything else that brings the outside in to create a warm environment.
5) Ask for help. Your real estate sales professional has many resources to help you sell your home from storage facility ideas to discounts on repair supplies. As you prepare your home for sale, ask before you act.
Thinking about selling your home?! Downsizing? Getting a bigger home? Call me or text me today to get a free CMA! With comparatve prices on the market now! 937-760-1308
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not