I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
5 Tips To Baby Proof Your Home
So, new parents, your little bundle of joy is beginning to scoot or crawl. That is fun and exciting but it gives you a whole new list of things to do around the house!
Also, for new excited grandparents(I know because I will be one in June), I am sure you want to babysit regularly! Yes, it’s been awhile since those little ones have crawled through your home.
There are many things to consider; these are just 5 that are pretty important.
1. Put all household chemicals in a secure place out of baby’s reach.
2. Remove anything from baby’s reach that will fit through a toilet paper tube- to avoid choking.
3. Cover all electrical outlets and put cords out of reach, including pull cords on blinds.
4. Secure items that baby can pull over, like floor lamps, or electronics.
5. Pad sharp corners on walls and furniture.
Tip: I know it sounds silly, but forget how you look and get down on the floor and view each room from baby’s perspective!
For more great ideas, visit www.babble.com.
Happy almost spring!
For that perfect home to baby proof or not, call me and we will find it!
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not