I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
5 Weekend Projects Under 20
These 5 improvements may not cost a lot, but they'll make a big difference in how your home functions. Complete one or more of these projects this weekend...... and let me know how it goes!!!!1) Replace a Window Treatment
- Has the window shade above your kitchen sink been marred by repeated exposure to splashes and cooking liquids? Replace a stained window covering with an inexpensive fabric treatment and see your kitchen in a whole new light.
- You might not be able to install new trimwork in your home for $20, but you can make improvements to what you already have. Replace mismatched, missing, or damaged moldings, end caps, quarter rounds, or baseboard. Curved areas might require a special piece or trim made of an alternate material.
- Keep dirt and mud contained with a boot tray near your home's entryway. Buy one that's easy to clean, or create your own from a jelly-roll pan. If storage space is limited, tuck the tray beneath a slim console table.
- Replace a plastic switchplate with a wood, metal, or ceramic cover to make a visual statement. Some switchplates are even textured to blend in with marble, tile, or stone surfaces. Do this for light switches,electrical outlets, and phone and cable jacks.
- Breathe new life into an old piece of furniture with a fresh coat of paint. For wood pieces, remove dirt or wax buildup with a household cleaner and rinse. Sand rough areas and wipe away dust. Apply two coats of stain-blocking primer and allow it to dry between coats. Roll or brush on two coats o flatex paint in the direction of the wood grain, and use a brush to finish the surface with smooth strokes.
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not