I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
7 Essential Tools What Every Homeowner Should Have
When doing home repairs, we all should have a few essential items on hand to solve basic issues. Here are 7 tools every homeowner should have in their house to keep it running smoothly:
- Screwdriver Sets. A Phillips and Flat head screwdriver in a large and small size of each.
- Flashlight. Also, it would be wise to keep an extra set of batteries near your flashlight so that you are always prepared. This to assist in repairs or if the power goes out.
- Claw Hammer. A good medium sized hammer is essential for when you need to pry up boards or wood trims, remove or hammer nails.
- Tape Measure - By having a tape measure you can ensure that your project starts out right. Always remember to measure twice.
- Basic Safety Gear. Safety goggles and sturdy work gloves can help protect you while tackling home projects, inside or out.
- Plunger. Clogged sinks and toilets are all too common. It's best to have one just for the toilet.
- Duct Tape. This is one of the most essential items for quick fixes. Duct tape is incredibly handy, water resistant and durable.
You never know when you might need them but always keep them handy.
Check out available homes for sale in MontgomeryCountyand close surrounding counties on my website: www.JCore.ExitDayton.com.
Real Estate Broker....
1 comments in this topic
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not