I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
8 Things To Take To A Real Estate Open House
1) What time frame are you looking for the possibility of moving into a home you would buy? Try not to just say you are shopping. It takes 3-6 months to buy a home and move in. Don't put it off till it is too late.
2) In what area are you looking for your home? Why? Do you want to stay close to church, school, work or family? Real estate agents know the area well and can easily help you find homes you might never find on your own.
3) What monthly payment are you looking at that would fit comfortably in your budget? Frequently you will be able to buy for the same or less then renting. Buying can be a help to your budget as well as your financial plan.
4) if you are not working with a realtor be sure to interview them while you are touring the house. A good realtor can Make your home search so much easier.
5) if you are working with a real estate agent take their card with you to give to the open house agent. Brokers have legal requirements for the information they give you. If they have your agents info they need to forward information to them to keep them in the loop.
6) Dont be afraid or bashful. You are welcome to come in the house without knocking. The agent may be busy with someone else. Look around and introduce yourself when they are free. Don't sneak in and out....you need the information they will give you.
7) Be prepared to leave your contact information. If the home's price drops you will want to be informed. Don't dummy up your information. Provide a good phone or email contact. You will be dealing with professionals. A botched home purchase should be actively avoided. Treating each other with respect is the only way to get the service you will need to go thru the process smoothly.
8) Have fun. Be Friendly. Respect everyone. Looking for a home is an exciting time. Open houses are a useful and enjoyable part of the process.
Buyer Search Link: joel.realtydayton.com
Home Seller link: joel.realtydayton.com/sell.php
Mobile App: joel.realtydayton.com/m/app.php
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not