I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
Buyer Get Your Own Realtor ®
Reasons why a buyer should have his/her own agent.
1) Your Agent works for YOU, the buyer. A common misconception is that working with the seller’s (listing) agent will get a buyer a better price. Remember, the listing agent works for the seller’s interest.
2) The buyer only has to work with one Realtor® to set up showings to view homes that are of interest. He or she doesn’t have to contact every home’s listing agent for an appointment and generally, work the showings around his/her schedule.
3) Your agent knows what your ideal home criteria are. He or she will ask you what your needs are to find that perfect home. And, will provide you the tools to help you look for homes online as well.
4) Helps you to understand the home buying process and tries to make the process as smooth as possible. From negotiating the price to working with your lender to inspections to finally getting the keys to your new home.
5) Again, your agent is working for you! Your agent shouldn’t even be looking out for his or her own benefit but for YOURS!
Real Estate Broker....
1 comments in this topic
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not