I have decide I am not an on- line class taking person. The motivation is for real difficult especially since nice weather is on the way. Speaking of weather Mother Nature has lost her cool
DECORATE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE 5 TIPS
1) Recycled StyleDisplay a collection of bottles, vessels, and vases in a similar colorway for eye-catching appeal. Instead of sending glass bottles straight to the recycling bin, check to see if they have an interesting shape or color. Clean them out and save them until you have enough to create a pretty ensemble for a centerpiece or mantelscape.
2) Poster DisplaySkip the frame and use a wooden pants hanger to display a poster instead. This technique works well with smaller posters, just slightly wider than the hanger itself. Wider posters may flop over at the corners.
3) Family PicturesDisplay favorite memories and photos in a vignette that is personal and welcoming. Get a streamlined look by using fewer photos printed at larger sizes. Use frames you have and paint them the same COLOR for a unified display. Or invest in inexpensive, basic black frames for a polished look.
4) Remove Cabinet DoorsSometimes decorating is just as much about subtraction as it is addition. Examine the inside of your cabinet boxes to determine if they are display-worthy. The insides may need a fresh coat of paint or just a good cleaning. Remove doors and fill any holes with putty and paint or stain to match the cabinet box. Display favorite dishes,utensils, and cookware or large jars filled with pantry staples, such as flour, pasta, and rice, inside the newly exposed cabinet.
5) Add Height with CurtainsIf your drapes have enough length, consider moving the curtain rod to the ceiling, which will give the room a greater sense of height. Before you make the move, measure your curtains to make sure they will still graze the floor if you move the rod. If you need a little extra length and your drapes currently hang by a rod pocket, invest in drapery clips, which will make the drapes hang a little bit closer to the floor.
Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens.
Call BELLA TODAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A HOME OR SELL! HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.
Real Estate Broker....
Latest Blog Posts
Let it grow let it snow let it grow! One of the best ways to grow your income is to buy investment properties! This current market has much potential and upside for the wise investor! however not